![]() |
| Photo by Roger Lynn |
Some say December 1st, other say the week before Christmas. One even said they wait until Christmas Eve.
That would never fly in my house. Nope. I’m a day after Thanksgiving kind of girl – even though I live in London and no one really understands the Thanksgiving concept over here.
That’s why it’s no surprise that our tree is already up and decorated. And that I’ve already listened to five different versions of ‘O Holy Night’ today. (‘N Sync’s version is still a classic).
But that’s not even the best part of Christmas. I love to get presents for people, especially when it’s something that I know they’ll love. I really wish I could send all of you a present, but I can’t – mainly because postage is outrageously expensive.
But thankfully, the best thing I could ever give you is contained in one video:
He is the reason I’m so happy. Knowing that God cares about me doesn’t mean that bad things never happen. But it does mean that I never have to face those things alone. He has blessed me with such amazing friends and family who make life so beautiful. Thanks for all of the kind things you’ve done for us this year.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season, and never forget to find moments of peace and calm during such a busy time of year.
Happy (Merry) Christmas!
Happy (Merry) Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment