Life has been quite exciting lately.
Tom finished up the school year and we
headed down to the coast to see his family.
We had the world’s best fish & chips!
Complete with salt and vinegar of course. Some will be disappointed to know
that in England, most fish & chips aren’t served in newspaper any longer, but they do come in
elegant Styrofoam containers. (Fun fact! The Brits call Styrofoam
‘polystyrene’. )
No trip to the beach is complete without some frozen Cornish clotted cream.
Note my hubby supporting the his favorite NBA team. Whoop
whoop!
And finally discovered what I’m sure would
be a fascinating book on Christianity.
These are fields where Tom used to compete in cricket. He’s been teaching me the rules, which I’m sure I’ll understand at some point.
It was an amazing trip!
What’s next? We’re off to visit the grand
US of A for a few weeks. Then we’re moving to a different part of London where
Tom will start teaching in his new school!
Sending love to both sides of the pond.
Sending love to both sides of the pond.





No comments:
Post a Comment