I had the world’s greatest grilled cheese sandwich.
No, seriously.
Kappacasein is a famous cheese stand located in Borough Market, and it is delicious.
I don’t know what they do to it, but it has garlic, onion, leeks, and their famous cheese on homemade sourdough rye bread.
Nicole and I quite enjoyed our cheesy venture, as you can see by her satisfied expression.
Then it was off to Portobello Market.
It’s literally one road chocked full of vendors selling everything you could ever think of.
I don’t know why, but seeing this bus made the whole market seem legitimate.
Afterwards, we found a tasty Mexican food restaurant, as we are wont to do. Then Nicole humored me in my request for McDonald’s soft serve ice cream. That 59p bit of frozen-ness makes me happy. I can’t explain it.
A few days previous, our church group had a boat dance activity. It was the perfect night to be out on the Thames!
The people on the boat were so fantastic! There really is nothing like London at night.
Last weekend, my lovely friend Dee showed me an amazing view St. James’ cathedral. It is phenomenal.
Oh and on our way back, I saw a pink hummer limo. It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but I'm pretty sure I'll own one when I become rich and famous.
Things are going well on this end of the pond. The weather is definitely starting to change, which is always exciting. I’m preparing myself for the freezing cold winter of England that I hear so much about.
I do have a ticket booked for Barcelona in a few weeks, which should help me transition into winter with greater ease :).
Hope you all are well.
p.s. Huge shout-out to my Cougars for the big win yesterday!
p.s.s. Shel, I totally listened to Josh Groban while writing this. Just thought you should know I took Joshy with me to the UK. Love my life.


Love your post, hate your wifi, love you so much, Mom
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the Portobello market's mushrooms....yumm
ReplyDelete