I finally got to see London today! My amazing new friends Caroline and Cassie gave me the tour of their beautiful city. I told them I wanted to do all the cliché touristy things, especially the red phone booth picture (how could you go to London and not?).
Here are some highlights:
Buckingham Palace
They didn’t have the changing of the guards today, but that’s ok because we went to the Horse Guards Parade instead.
Then we had to bother a guard.
We went to Westminster Abbey. The architecture is incredible.
The London Eye is marvelous. I think I’ll need to ride it eventually.
Trafalgar Square hosts the lion I got to ride on. It’s actually quite a feat to mount it!
I think I’m funny.
M&M World in Leicester was good fun.
After a trip to Camden Market, it was time to go home.
However, there was still one more thing to do.
Then we went home. But that’s ok, because I have this killer view of Wembley Stadium Arch from the park by my dorm.
Then we went home. But that’s ok, because I have this killer view of Wembley Stadium Arch from the park by my dorm.
Until further adventures, I send my love!
Jolly well done!
ReplyDeleteUgh, I'm SOOOO jealous! I hope you know us girls are gonna come visit you eventually and you'll have to show us all these places yourself! :D Love you, lucky girl!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Bri
It looks like you have had so much fun! I'm glad that you are enjoying England! Much love.. Whit
ReplyDelete