This post brings some happy news:
I've completed my master's degree! I now have a finished website after many weeks of filming, editing, designing, and coding.
Check out Mormon for President!
Please visit it and leave comments. I'd love to know what you think about it.
It's hard to believe that it's almost been a year since I moved to London! It's an exciting time to be here, with Wimbledon just finished and the Olympics right around the corner.
So what now, you may ask. I am actively searching for a job, hopefully in the marketing, communications, pr vein. If you know of any places hiring in London, please let me know!
Special thanks to everyone who played a part in my life this year (chances are if you're reading this, I'm talking about you!).
I wouldn't be where I am without many, many people who support me.
Thank you.

Free to be....at last!
ReplyDelete